Celluma LED Treatment
- 30-minute light therapy that mimics a natural photo-biochemical reaction process to deliver safe, UV-free, low-level light energy through an FDA cleared, high-intensity LED device
- Designed to address a multitude of skin conditions, such as acne and wrinkles, as well as pain and other musculoskeletal issues
- Use Celluma to regain and maintain your body’s natural vitality without the concern of dangerous side effects often associated with drugs and topicals
- Can be used as a single therapy; however, a series of six treatments is recommended for best results
- Micro-needling technique that involves using needles to create hundreds of tiny punctures in the skin that act as “micro-channels,” allowing products to penetrate and absorb into the deeper layers of skin and deliver more powerful results
- The punctures stimulate healing through the production of collagen and elastin that plumps the skin and improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scars, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin texture, sun damage, enlarged pores, lax skin, and stretch marks
- Add On: Platelet-Rich-Plasma (PRP) – PRP is produced from an individual’s own blood. After the client’s blood sample is obtained, the blood is put into a centrifuge to separate the PRP from the blood. PRP contains highly concentrated amounts of natural growth factors and other cytokines that promote the regeneration process. The PRP is applied directly to the micro-channels that were created from the micro-needling to further stimulate the natural healing process and creation of collagen to improve cosmetic outcomes
- Quickly and effectively treats a wide variety of minor skin irregularities using high frequency radio technology.
- Suitable for telangiectasia, cholesterol deposits, milia, cherry angiomas, spider nevi, clogged pores, skin tags, fibromas, acne, and keratoses
- Requires consultation for pricing
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
- Photo-rejuvenation using multiple wavelengths of light for the treatment of sun-induced changes on the skin, including brown spots, redness, age spots, broken blood vessels, and acne/rosacea
- Requires consultation for treatment plan and pricing
BOTOX® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe forehead lines, crow’s feet lines, and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults.
BOTOX® injections are quick and require no downtime. Most clients return to normal activity immediately after their treatment with results lasting 3-4 months. So, if you’re bothered by those deepening lines and have thought about treatment to temporarily reduce them, ask your provider about BOTOX®.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dermal fillers, or volumizers, can immediately smooth facial wrinkling and restore youthful fullness to areas of diminished volume. The dermal fillers we offer at New Beginnings – JUVÉDERM® XC, Ultra XC, Vollure, Volbella, and Voluma — are FDA approved and contain hyaluronic acid, a natural substance in the skin that delivers nutrients, helps the skin retain moisture and softness, and adds volume. JUVÉDERM® is the #1 selling collection of hyaluronic acid fillers in the U.S. Each product in the JUVÉDERM® collection of fillers adds volume to a different area of the face - without surgery. Different formulations are approved to either lift cheeks, smooth parentheses lines, smooth vertical lip lines or plump the lips. Dermal fillers are injected into the mid-to-deep dermis using an ultra-fine needle or a blunt cannula, depending on the area being injected. The results are subtle and long lasting. Each of the fillers we use contain Lidocaine to ensure minimal discomfort. Which dermal filler is best for you? Our nurse practitioner will perform a thorough evaluation and then create a custom treatment plan based on the target areas and your desired outcome.
KYBELLA® (Facial Contouring)
Say goodbye to that double chin! KYBELLA® is the first and only non-surgical treatment approved by the FDA for contouring and improving the appearance and profile of moderate to severe submental fullness, known as double chin. KYBELLA® dissolves excess fat under the chin, revealing a smooth jawline without the necessary recovery time of more expensive and invasive treatments.
This non-invasive treatment is a series of injections. Most people experience visible results in the weeks following their initial KYBELLA® treatment and have very long-lasting results after a series of 2-4 treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
We partner with Brilliant Distinctions® to bring you exclusive rewards and savings for BOTOX®, JUVÉDERM®, and KYBELLA®!
You earn points on each treatment that you can redeem for savings on future treatments. You can also earn and redeem points on other selected treatments that your specialist may determine are right for you. In addition, you can also earn points when you shop online at your favorite retailers participating in the Brilliant Distinctions® Mall. As a member, you will receive treatment reminders and information about your points balance.
Not a member? Sign up today! Details below:
Call to schedule your spa experience today.
New Patient Spa Forms
Download, print, complete, and then bring to your first appointment.
New Patient Packet: